The player’s character is highlighted by the use of pets known as minions, which can occasionally serve as a representation of the player’s accomplishments. After being summoned, minions do nothing more than follow their masters about the game world; they do not have any special abilities. How To Get Minions In Final Fantasy XIV?
There are some players in Final Fantasy XIV that like spending their time gathering stuff like minions rather than becoming obsessed with farming dungeons for loot. The minions are a kind of cosmetic pet that will accompany their master wherever they go. After utilizing the minion whistles, players are able to call their minions anytime they want by going to the Character menu and selecting the Minion Guide tab. Because they are adorable and colorful, minions increase the amount of enjoyment that gamers have. How can I get more minions? There are some pointers involved.
After utilizing the minion whistles, players are able to call forth their minions at any time by selecting the Minions tab from the Actions and Traits menu.
- You are only permitted to call out a single minion at a time.
- After achieving a particular level of success in the game, you will unlock specific minions.
- You may get some minions by buying the Collector’s Edition of the game or by having the game on pre-order before it is officially released.
Collecting minions may be done in a variety of methods, including the following:
- Obtained via main or side scenario missions and festival quests.
- Ffxiv Gil is required to make purchases from in-game merchants, and some items need a Trusted Reputation as well.
- Obtained through shopping at the Optional Item Sales location at Mog Station.
- Players that have subscribed to A Realm Reborn for a certain amount of time (say, 30, 60, or 90 days) will be eligible to acquire this item as part of the Veteran Rewards program.
- Obtained by foraging or handiwork.
- Obtainable via the use of maps during Treasure Hunts.
- Dungeons or Fate may be the source of these drops at random.
- Awarded for filling out the Hunting Log in its entirety.
- Unique to the PS4 platform.
- The following are the several methods via which well-known minions may be obtained as examples.
It is a reward for completing the Zombies Are People Too quest at level 47 that is given by Hab in the area near the Sagolii Desert in Southern Thanalan. It is the one that may be acquired via a side plot mission, and every player has the potential to get it.
After finishing Brayflox’s Longstop (Hard) Dungeons, there is a chance that you may find a Baby Opo-opo as a drop. Due to the adorable nature of Opo-opo, it has a lot of popularity among players.
Crafting a Magic Broom requires a level 50 Carpenter, 1 Glazenut, 1 Broombush, 1 Rosewood Branch, 1 Ancient Lumber, 99 Wind Shards, and 1 Ancient Piece of Lumber.
Treasure Hunts provide an opportunity to gain Bluebird.
If obtaining minions is something that interests you, there are further techniques available to you. In addition, it is important to point out that if you don’t have enough time, you can purchase the majority of minions on the wide with FFXIV GIL. This is the same as crafting or gathering them. It’s possible that Final Fantasy XIV Gil is the most user-friendly resource for gamers to enjoy the game. mmogah is the biggest FFXIV GIL vendor and has an amazing rating of 9.9 out of 10 on Trustpilot; if you want to purchase FFXIV Gil from them, they are always ready to send it to you.