In Clash Royale, adding friends is a rather basic process that can be accomplished via a series of relatively straightforward stages. These stages are as follows:
- Launch the player’s profile that you wish to add as a buddy so that you may do so.
- Simply choose the “Add Friend” option that is shown on their profile.
- As soon as they accept your friend request, you will be able to locate the corresponding profile under the option labeled “Social.”
How to invite friends in Clash Royale
After a person has accepted your in-game friend request, you will be able to invite them to play together in either a private room that you have created or in a party that you have created. Going via the Battle menu is the quickest and easiest way to invite a friend to play Clash Royale on your device. The following is an outline of some easy stages that will help you through the whole of the process:
- To join a party, use the ‘Party!’ button located in the center of the Battle tab.
- Choose the gameplay mode that you want to participate in.
- Simply invite the other player by selecting the “Play with Friend” option and following the on-screen instructions.
- When the invited player accepts the game invitation, they will be added to the game queue and take their place in line.
Is there a limit on friends for every account?
The number of Clash Friends that a one account may have is, regrettably, capped at 100. Having said that, the only people who count toward this 100 friends total are those that you have joined to your in-game account. In Clash Royale, the maximum number of friends you can have is 100, however you have the ability to join additional accounts and import friends from other accounts if you ever reach that limit.
Which accounts can be linked to Clash Royale?
At the present time, users of Clash Royale are able to link up to three accounts, however the exact number of accounts that may be linked is dependent on the kind of device used as well as the regional settings. These platforms are comprised of:
- Supercell (Limited to 300 friends)
- WeChat and/or QQ (Restricted to selective regions)
- Game Center (Only for iOS devices)
In any event, you will always have the opportunity to add an additional 300 friends to Clash Royale by simply connecting your Supercell account to the game. This is true even if the other options do not meet your requirements in the manner that you would want.
Where can I find my username on clash of clans?
To put it simply, you should touch on the blue symbol that is located in the top-left corner of the screen and displays your current XP level in the game. When you open up the player profile, you will be able to identify your player tag, which is situated just below your name (near the left side of your profile).
How do I join a clan on Clash Royale?
The list of clans may be accessed by selecting the Social tab, which is the second tab from the right side of the screen at the bottom of the screen. To join a particular clan, just tap on the clan’s name. There will be a page for the clan that appears, listing the members along with their information. Tap the icon labeled “Join.”
How many Clash Royale players are there?
The number of users who play Clash Royale on a daily basis. On average, there are more than one million people playing Clash Royale at any one time.